The Hotel & The Rooms
Our traditional family-operated hotel has 75 beds to guarantee you get the rest and quiet you deserve. The individually styled rooms have been finished with great attention to detail and combine traditional atmosphere with recuperative hospitality in perfect harmony. Schäfflerwirt's special feature is that no room resembles another. You can choose between 46 types of feeling well and relaxing.
We meet all your individual needs, from bedsheets for allergy sufferers to baby beds to shuttle services and much more - just contact us!
Following a relaxing night's sleep, our lavish and balanced breakfast buffet in our cosy Schäfflerstub'n guest room provides you with a proper start to your day.Book now
ALPINE PREMIUM Single and Double Rooms
Individually outfitted in modern alpine style, our new single and double rooms have been finished with great attention to detail, are located in our new building and can also be used as twin beds.
- Walk-in closet
- State-of-the-art LED technology
- Equipment suitable for allergy sufferers
- Built-in wall heater
- Large dressing mirror
- French box-spring bed (single room: 1.20m wide)
- Flat TV featuring international stations
- Large shower and WC
- in the wash room: hair dryer, make-up mirror & towel heater
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi & water in the room
Our individually styled double rooms have been finished with great attention to detail and combine traditional atmosphere with recuperative hospitality in perfect harmony.
- Shower and WC
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- LED flat screens with USB, HDMI and CI connections, satellite TV
- International stations (German, English, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian)
- Direct-dial telephone & wake-up call
- Individual needs (e.g. bedsheets for allergy sufferers and much more)
Our hotel features generous and free parking facilities for cars, lorries and buses. Furthermore, our guests are free to use single garages in different sizes.
Free high-speed DSL connection
Shuttle service in our Hummer H2 to the exhibition centre or the high-speed local railway station (subject to availability)